Wednesday, December 3, 2008

January 13 & 14...You know you're gonna watch it.

Kara DioGuardi Pictures, Images and Photos

American Idol Season 8 premieres January 13 & 14. A new girl, Kara DioGuardi (as I'm sure you all have heard in the past few months--and hello!--she sure takes a swift kick to Paula's teeth in the looks department...just sayin), has joined in on all of the judging fun. You know exactly what this means, America: Someone new to make fun of! If you happen to be a new reader of this blog, or maybe have only read posts of mine that have not been during the Idol season, then I will apologize right now. You may need to reconsider your viewing of Camp Cissell. During Idol season, I tend to go a little overboard. And when I say overboard, what I really mean is I watch every single episode & just make fun of people. It's what I do, you can't change it. So if you're up to it, then let's have some fun this season! I'm hoping for an all-emotional breakdown from Paula, a bitter & angry Simon from his break-up with his girlfriend of 6 years, & a washed-up Randy who keeps trying to live in his glory days. Wheee!!


post signature

2 comments:

Michael and Jana said...

Yes. I will watch. Not only because I love the show, but also because reading your posts about it are so darn funny that I have to keep up.
Looking forward to it ;-)

Carol Anne said...

Sweet! Some girls from my church made me audition last year and the experience left me so turned off to the show in general. Let the teasing begin!